Planning Your Visit
Planning on a visit to the Baltimore City Archives? Here are some helpful hints to get you started.
- Determine whether or not we have the records you want to view at Research at the Baltimore City Archives.
- Check our About the Archives for hours of operation and directions to the Archives.
- Make a research appointment at least three days PRIOR to your visit.
- Submit a registration form prior to your visit, or you will have to fill one out upon arrival.
- Due to increased security in all government agencies, you will need to show two forms of ID, including a photo-ID when you arrive to register.
- Please be aware that we cannot provide facilities for researchers to eat on site.
- Additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org